Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Circus Theme

When my daughter decided on a Circus Party for her 7th Birthday, I was so excited.

This is such a fun theme and fantastically a fun theme to make on the cheap.

This table......

cost no more than $10 to make!

The backdrop is a heavy piece of cardboard (from the box a new TV came in)
{free}

Alternating streamers were glued on the back and then wrapped around the cardboard 
and glued on the other side
{$3 for the streamers)

I cut scraps of fabric into triangles and glue at the top of the board.
{free}

The popcorn containers were $1 for 8 at the Dollar Store
{$1}

The tablecloth is stripe fabric I keep on hand.  Use anything you have:
A sheet, a curtain, a stripe towel even!
{Free}

The cupcake toppers I printed on my computer with free images found online.
{$2 for the circus theme paper}


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made up some games with more cardboard that I painted.  A beanbag toss is just
a piece of heavy cardboard, painted and 3 various holes cut out.

These are Tootsie Roll containers from the Dollar Store, I covered with wrapping paper from 
last years Christmas clearance.



Party on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment